12 Cute Desk Accessories So You Can Make Your Desk Space Even Cuter
It's important to have a work area that inspires you. It's a place where you get things done, be creative and productive.
So how can you make sure that you love the look of your desk space?
We have picked out some cute desk accessories to make your desk space even cuter!
A Cool Bullet Journal
- A Bullet journal is great for keeping track of your daily activities and tasks. You can jot down your plans for days, weeks, and even months.
- A Bullet journal can also be used as a place to write down your to-do list. It's easy to get distracted when you're busy—but having everything written down in one place will make it easier for you to see what needs to be done next!
- If someone has given you a gift, writing it down in the form of a list will help them remember it longer—and make sure they don't forget any extra items!
- You could also use this space for other types of lists: shopping lists (for groceries), travel plans (for vacations),etc.
A drink coaster
- A drink coaster is an essential part of any desk. If you're going to be drinking a hot cup of tea at your desk, it's important that you have a nice dry spot for them to land. A good drink coaster will make sure that this happens, keeping your desk nice and organized in the process.
- An equally important function of a drink coaster is to keep moisture away from your laptop or computer. If liquid touches the computer tower, or laptop it could potentially damage its components. So, it's best not to risk putting liquids near your expensive gadgets.
- Beyond these two benefits though, having a nice looking tray on top of your cabinet gives it a little more professional look.
A cute mouse mat
A mouse pad is a thin, flat surface that you use to move your mouse around on.
If you use a regular surface, you may notice that your cursor is at times a bit annoying to move. A mouse pad can make this issue go away by providing a smooth surface for your mouse to glide across.
- You can use a mouse pad to protect your desk from sweat or dirt, which especially comes in handy if you have a wooden desk or spend a lot of time in front of the computer.
A great hand lotion
It's important to keep your hands moisturized, especially if you spend a lot of time at the computer. Though it's a good idea to wash your hands before applying the lotion so that you don't transfer any dirt onto your skin that may irritate it further.
Cute mug to store pen and stationary
What's better than a cute mug? A cute mug that you can use as a pen holder! You can keep your desk clean by putting your pens, pencils, and markers inside of a cute mug.
The oversized design will make it easy for you to find almost all of the pens you need in the cup, and the bright colors will brighten up your workspace.
A universal headphone stand
When you're working at a computer, it's easy to get distracted by the clutter on your desk. A headphone stand is generally inexpensive and can do wonders for the look and feel of your workspace. It's a simple, unobtrusive way to add some extra functionality and help declutter your workspace.
Cute scissors are a great addition to your desk. Use them for crafting, or use them on a daily basis as your go-to tools to cut paper, chart, etc. They are lightweight and versatile and come in many different colors so you can find one that matches your taste.
A Nice glasses case
- A nice glasses case is another accessory for your desk. It is a good way to keep your glasses safe and sound when you aren't wearing them. This helps to ensure that they do not get scratched or broken while you are away from them.
- A nice glasses case can also be used as decoration to help add some color and style to the space.
A lined A4 pad just in front of your keyboard to jot down things you have to remember
- You can use a pad of lined A4 paper just in front of your keyboard to jot down ideas, thoughts and notes that are coming to you as you're working.
- It's also handy for writing things down that you need to remember later on in the day.
- A wireless mouse is a great option for people who’d like to embrace a little freedom moving their mouse.
- A cable can sometimes restrict the mouses till certain parameters, particularly if the distance between the monitor and user is large.
- The wireless device is also convenient if you’re using the laptop on your lap, or if you have limited desk space.
- There are many designs available in the market - from simple ones to those with fancy lights and colors. You just have to look for one that suits your style.
Don't let your keyboard get away from you!
These will not only make your keyboard look more aesthetic, but also help protect your keys from any coffee spills, dust and dirt buildup. It’s also soft, washable, and reusable.
Hoya Heart Plants
- Hoya Heart plants can also be a good addition to your workspace. Not only do they add color and life to your space, they're also low maintenance.
- Though, a word of caution, plants can sometimes cause people to spill liquid on their gadgets when you water them, so make sure that you have a drip tray set up or that you are watering them far away from your desk and moving them back afterwards!
We hope this article gave you a few more ideas, and little more inspiration about accessories you could add to your work desk. You spend so much time at your desk, so it makes sense to make your workspace pleasant!